Who needs an Application for Italy Schengen visa?
To visit Italy, an individual has to have an EU Schengen Visa. A Schengen Visa applies to all countries that are a part of the Schengen agreement, which allows unobstructed passage of any country within Europe’s Schengen Area.
What is Application for Schengen visa for?
This is a visa application which is used for Migration Service to start the consideration of an applicant's request for a visa. The Immigration Border examines all the information on this form in order to make a decision as for application’s approval or denial. An applicant should be aware that the Border Agency reserves the right to make a decision on the application without inviting the applying individual to the interview. There are penalties for giving false information or false documents - a bearer will be forbidden to visit Schengen countries for the next several years, so an applicant should be careful filling out the document to avoid such consequences.
Is Application for Italy Schengen visa accompanied by other forms?
An applicant’s photo must be attached to the application. There is also a list of documents that must accompany this application form:
- Passport and copies of previous visas
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation
- Travel medical insurance confirmation
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Italy and itinerary,
- Flight ticket reservation (if applicable),
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable).
- Proof of accommodation for your entire stay in Italy
- Means of subsistence confirming that the applicant will have enough money to cover their travel expenses.
How do I fill out Application for Schengen visa?
There are several parts of this form that should be filled out in order to complete the application. They are:
- Applicant’s personal information;
- Institution where the application is lodged;
- Purpose of the Journey;
- Number of entries requested;
- Information on the inviting company or a party;
- The cost of traveling and cash information.
Where do I send Application for Schengen visa?
Once completed and signed, this form and all necessary documents should be filed with the Italy embassy or consulate in a country of the applicant’s residency.